1016 Holdsworth Crescent
Finished from top to bottom! This detached Milton home has been lovingly maintained, upgraded and shows beautifully! Featuring just shy of 1800 square feet plus finished basement, this home is great for couples and families alike. Featuring a great open layout and generous room sizes it’s perfect for entertaining and daily living. Located in a great neighbourhood close to schools, shopping and highways.
Other highlights include:
- Nine foot main floor ceilings and soaring ceilings in the entry.
- Spacious master bedroom with two closets & ensuite bath.
- Gorgeous flooring throughout.
- Upgraded trim.
- Coffered ceilings and beautiful shelving in the living room.
- Fully finished basement with cozy recreation / theatre room.
- Separate formal dining room with chandelier.
Be sure to view the Matterport 3D tour, Video, and pictures before booking an in-person showing. Thank you.
Detached - 2 Storey
36.09' x 100.07'
Single Garage & Asphalt Drive
Already in Love?
Reach out and we can book a showing or share more information with you about this home.
Take a Tour
Tiger Jeet Singh JK-G8
On September 7th, 2010, Tiger Jeet Singh Public School opened its doors. This school also offers a French Immersion tract. It is the first school in Canada named after a person of South Asian descent: Tiger Jeet Singh, born Jagjeet Singh Hans in Sujapur, Punjab, India. Want to learn more?